If you’re looking to get your hands on the arrest records and arrest warrants for those persons currently inhabiting Bexar County, Texas, then you have come to the right place.
We recommend that you start your search by checking the Bexar County Most Wanted page, which you can find at http://www.bexar.org/600/Sheriffs-Office. Although this page doesn’t include all of the persons of interest or all of those with a warrant currently out for them, it can be an excellent starting point.
If you haven’t found the information you’re looking for, you can visit this office in person at 200 N. Comal, in San Antonio.
Because it is easy to lose track of which offenders originated from which county, especially if you are just a private citizen, it is often best to utilize statewide resources in nature. This is because it will allow you to get a more detailed perspective on who was arrested for what. This is where the Texas Department of Criminal Justice comes in. Their website, located at http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/, can be used to learn a great deal about how the criminal justice system in Texas works.
However, the one resource provided that’ll be of almost undoubted utility to you is the Online Offender Search. This tool can be used to find criminals that have been convicted of crimes throughout the state of Texas and can be tremendously useful in getting this kind of information no matter your reasons for needing or just simply wanting it. You can access this tool at https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/OffenderSearch/index.jsp.
Can I get a criminal history report from Bexar County over the phone? (2021-specific details)
No, you cannot. However, some information can be accessed by making a phone call to the right division of the agency concerned. For instance:
- You can call Central Records (Division of the Sheriff’s Office) on 210-335-6201 for police (accident and incident) reports and general information.
- You can call the Sheriff’s Office Administration Desk on 210-335-6010 to file a complaint/report.
- You can connect with the Bexar County Jail on 210-335-5401 for details on recent arrests.
- You will get information on PR bond by calling on 210-335-8930.
- You can call on 210-335-8270 for questions pertaining to video visitation.
- You can call Central Filing on 210-335-2238 for court records concerning misdemeanor offenses.
- You can connect with the District Clerk’s Office on 210-335-2591 for court dockets concerning felony cases.
- You can also get information on arrest warrants from the Bexar County Courthouse. Call them on 210-335-2011.
Crime statistics for Bexar County, TX
In 2019, almost 6000 criminal complaints were filed with the office of Bexar County Police Department. This was a significant increase over the figures of the previous year, which stood at an annual total crime rate of around 5800 incidents.