Are you hunting for arrest records and warrants for Bee County, Texas? Well, if you are, then you have come to the right place. While we can not provide an online database of these records on our website, we can direct you to a couple of different places to access them.
Although some of the counties found in Texas have these kinds of records available online for anyone to browse at their leisure, Bee County does not. Note, however, that this doesn’t necessarily mean that you won’t be able to access or get at these records, just that they aren’t on the website of the Bee County Sheriff. Instead, you will need to contact that sheriff directly. You can begin this process by dialing them via telephone at (361)362-3221. You can also visit their offices in person at 1511 East Toledo Street in Beeville.
However, if you choose to visit these officers in-person to inquire whether or not you yourself have a warrant out for you, you should be warned that you might be arrested if there is a warrant. Due to this, we advise always contacting a defense attorney first.
Instead of speaking with the local authorities, you can also search a database of arrest records throughout the state. The TDCJ hosts these records, and you can find the searchable database here: https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/OffenderSearch/index.jsp.
How do you contact state agencies for an arrest report or details about warrants from Bee County over the phone? (Updated-2021)
- When you want to get a warrant search done, contact the County Court- 361-621-1556.
- When you want to know about recent arrests, call the Bee County Jail- 361-362-3223.
- When you want arrest records or police reports, call the Sheriff’s Office- 361-362-3227.
- When you need to get in touch with Victim/Witness Services, call the Victim’s Advocate- 361-621-1557/1562.
- When you want to know about accessing criminal court records, contact the Clerk of district court- 361-621-1562.
Crime statistics of Bee County
As compared to the 2018 crime average of 176 cases, the Bee County Sheriff’s Office handled a slightly higher crime rate in 2019, with 180 criminal complaints received throughout the year. The figure included 159 criminal misdemeanors and 21 felonies.
There were 93 larceny thefts, 56 burglaries, and 10 car thefts in the category of misdemeanor crimes. There were 18 aggravated assaults and 3 rapes among the reported felonies.