Are you worried that there is an arrest warrant out for you in Dallam County, Texas? What about for someone you know, like, or even love? No matter your reasons for needing to see certain individuals’ arrest warrant status, the most important facet of your search will be where you start looking for records.
Unfortunately, Dallam County is like many of the other Texas counties in that they do not provide a list of current active arrest warrants. Because of this, you will need to contact the Dallam County Sheriff directly. You can find their website at http://www.dallam.org/county/sheriff.shtml, although it lists little more than contact information.
You can visit their offices in person at 501 Denver Avenue, in Dalhart, TX 79022. Alternatively, you can email the sheriff at sheriff et dallam.org.
If you are looking for arrest records for Dallam County, you can use the contact information above.
However, there is one other resource, the Texas DCJ. This group, which is officially maintained by Texas, is an excellent resource for looking up the arrest records of every person currently in jail anywhere in the state. Although you won’t be able to view the full background of persons in the state, you can still see what they did that got them landed in prison in the first place. You can utilize this database at https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/OffenderSearch/index.jsp.
Is there any way to get information about Dallam County active warrants and arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- To get an accident report, incident report or arrest report, contact the Sheriff’s Office-(806) 244-2313.
- To get information on outstanding warrants, contact the Dallam County Court-(806) 244-2450.
- To get information about recent arrests and prisoner arrest records, call the Dallam County Jail- (806) 244-2541.
- To get information victim’s rights and advocacy, contact the Dallam County Prosecutor- (806) 244-5711.
- To get court dates for criminal cases and information on how to obtain criminal judicial records, contact the Clerk of Court- (806) 244-4751.
Crime statistics of Dallam County
The annual crime average of Dallam County was very close to breaching the 190-incident mark in 2020. Of the total cases filed, property crimes accounted for more than 160 complaints, while violent crimes brought in more than 25 complaints.
Within these crime categories, larceny-theft (103 cases) and burglary (43 cases) accounted for the maximum number of property crime-related complaints. In the violent crimes category, aggravated assault (20 cases) had the highest occurrence rate.