Brazoria County, Texas Arrest Records and Warrants

Texas Arrest Reports and Warrant Search

(by searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age)
By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

If you have been avoiding an arrest warrant search in Brazoria County, TX, fearing that an inquiry of this nature will take up a lot of your time and resources, you are quite wrong. By doing so, you are simply giving criminal elements the chance to get close to your business and personal interests. Why do these searches be conducted with relative ease, and you have so many options available?

State agencies: In this group are government offices like the magistrate, the police, and the county clerk. All three establishments work towards the issue of active warrants in Brazoria County. While the judiciary is authorized to issue arrest warrants and other legal directives of its nature, cops serve these orders by making arrests. The clerk of court’s office keeps the database of court dockets, which contain information on all criminal and non-criminal matters initiated in the area.

These establishments can be contacted in person or through mail to find out about the Brazoria County arrest records and outstanding warrants in the name of your subject. You will be asked to pay a small fee, and the information will be given to you almost instantly if you show up personally at the agency office.

Non-government establishments: These are private entities that offer information on arrest warrants for a fee. You can find details on Brazoria County active warrants and such orders issued in other parts of the country. To contact a reliable third-party information vendor, use the form above.

How do you contact state agencies for your Brazoria County warrant search (2021 updated contact information)?

Although you can get some information pertaining to warrants and arrests over the phone, for the most part, you will have to visit the agencies listed below:

  • The Police: 3602 County Rd 45, Angleton, Texas 77515. For information about the warrant search process and to find out about the progress of your inquiry, reach out to them over the phone by calling on 979-849-2441 (Central and West), 979-265-9310 (South), 281-331-9000 (North).
  • The Warrants Division: Call them on 979) 864-2232 for details on outstanding warrants and the Records Division on 979-864-2255 to get information on conducting criminal history checks.
  • The Detention Center: The Jail Information Center can be contacted on 979-864-2338 for data on bookings and releases. For arrest records (jail records), call on 979-864-2278.
  • The court: 111 E Locust St, Angleton, TX 77515. You can call them on 979-849-5711 for information on court dates.
  • The clerk of court: 111 E. Locust, Room 200, Angleton, Texas 77516. The District Clerk can be reached at 979-864-1316, while the County Clerk can be contacted at 979-864-1355.

Crime statistics for Brazoria County, TX

In 2019, there was no improvement in the violent crime rates of Brazoria County as compared to the previous year. Both years saw the filing of approximately 170 complaints against violent criminal acts. However, there was an increase in property crime rates, which went from about 1200 incidents in 2018 to 1300 in 2019.

Brazoria County, Texas, has an alarmingly high crime rate of nearly 6150 incidents per year. Of these cases, almost 7% are filed against violent crimes, while the remaining 93% can be attributed to property-related infractions.

Search Texas arrest records by county: