Your reasons for wanting to access arrest records and warrants for Bandera County, Texas, are entirely your own, and they are nobody’s business but your own. Although some kinds of records require you to demonstrate why you need access to these records, as well as demonstrating that you have the authority to access them, this is not the case with arrest records and warrants.
All that you will need to do, depending on which of the two types of records you are looking for, is go to the correct website or call a couple of telephone numbers.
To look into arrest warrant information for Bandera County, Texas, you will want to contact Bandera County’s Sheriff. He has a website, which can be located at http://www.banderacounty.org/departments/sheriff.htm. You have a few different options for contacting this office. The first is by email at bcsheriff at indian-creek.net.
Please note that you should contact a defense attorney before visiting the office in person, as you may be arrested if you believe there may be a warrant in your name.
Accessing arrest records for Bandera County is much easier because all persons currently imprisoned are detailed by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. To search for persons currently imprisoned and find out what they did, go here: https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/OffenderSearch/index.jsp and fill in the requested information.
Is it possible to get information on Bandera County arrest warrants and recent arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- To request an arrest report or the police report of an incident/accident, contact the Sheriff’s Office at 830-796-4323.
- To learn more about active warrants, contact the County Court at 830-796-3781 and the Justice of Peace Court at 830-796-3812/3593 or 830-751-353 or 830-589-7758.
- For information on recent arrests and inmate arrest history, dial the phone number of the Bandera County Jail-830-796-7759.
- To get general information and to file a non-emergency complaint, call the Sheriff’s Department at 830-796-3771.
- To get information on victim’s assistance, call the Victim’s Advocate at 830-796-4075.
- For inquiries about court dates and judicial records, contact the District Court Clerk at 830-796-4606.
Crime statistics of Bandera County
The criminal complaints handled by Bandera County Sheriff’s Department decreased by 11% in 2019 as compared to the prior year. The annual crime average of 2018 stood at almost 320 incidents, while around 280 cases were reported in 2019. Over 265 of the complaints were for property offenses, and 12 were for violent crimes.