Are you looking for arrest records and arrest warrant information for Falls County, Texas? If so, then this probably isn’t the first page that you came across. Finding information like this can be not easy. This is often because individual counties lack the funding or the drive to get this information online, and many counties do not even want to place it online.
Regardless of why, Falls County, Texas, is one of those counties that do not have online access for arrest records and warrants. This does not mean that you can’t get this information at all; however, you will need to contact the local authorities in-person to access it.
For Falls County, this means visiting the sheriff’s office in person yourself at 2847 Texas 6, in Marlin, TX 76661. When calling, be sure to make the information that you’re looking for clear. Usually, this means directly asking for the arrest warrant officer.
Although you can ask for recent arrest records by calling the sheriff, there is actually an excellent online utility for looking up arrest records. Although these records are only for those currently in jail in Texas, they can still be handy. You can find this utility at https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/OffenderSearch/index.jsp.
Will state agencies provide an arrest report or details about warrants from Falls County over the phone? (Updated-2021)
- For information on recent arrests, dial the phone number of Jail Bookings- (254) 803-2912.
- For information on arrest warrants, call the Falls County Court at (254)883-1426.
- For victim’s services and information on order of protection, contact the Falls County Attorney’s Office at (254)883-1416.
- For looking up judicial records, call the Clerk of Court at (254)883-1419.
- For arrest records, criminal records, and police reports, get in touch with the Sheriff’s Office at (254) 883-1431.
Crime statistics of Falls County
In Falls County, roughly 128 criminal complaints were lodged in 2018. Approximately 111 of them were for property offenses, such as larceny-theft (33), burglary (35), and motor vehicle thefts (6). In the category of violent crimes, there were 12 cases of aggravated assault and 4 cases of rape in the annual total of 17 events.