For some Texas counties, finding arrest warrants and arrest record information is as simple as visiting the local sheriff’s website, clicking on a few buttons, and reviewing the results. Unfortunately, Hall County is like many of the counties in Texas. This means that you’re going to have to look a little bit deeper for arrest records and arrest warrant information for Hall County, Texas.
It is recommended to turn to the Hall County Sheriff’s office, which can be reached through the post office: 512 Main St Ste 7, Memphis, Texas 79245.
Thankfully, some online tools can help you when looking for arrest records for Hall County, Texas. We advise starting with a criminal history name search, which you can find at https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DpsWebsite/CriminalHistory/. Although the results will be limited, they can still help paint an initial picture of the person you are investigating.
If you are instead worried that the person has already been arrested and imprisoned, then you can search for those records at https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/OffenderSearch/index.jsp. This tool details all of the people currently in jail in Texas and gives brief data concerning their alleged crimes.
How do you contact Hall County officials to inquire about active warrants and recent arrests? (2021-current)
- For arrest records and incident reports, connect with the Hall County Sheriff’s Office at (806) 259-2151.
- To request on arrest warrants, call the Hall County Court at (806)259-2511.
- For victim’s assistance and information, call the Hall County Attorney’s Office at (806)447-0055.
- For information on initiating a criminal case search, call the Clerk of Court at (806)259-2627.
Crime statistics of Hall County
The Hall Sheriff’s Office received 10 criminal complaints in 2019, which included 7 property offenses and 3 violent crimes. Cases were filed against:
- 5 instances of larceny-theft
- 2 instances of burglary and
- 2 instances of assault.